When and how to book?
We advise you to book your lessons in advance at least 15 days before your arrival and for the February school holidays, no later than the end of December. Our reservation service is open since September 15! Do not waste time !
- Online on our website with a full and secure credit card payment
For your child to get the most out of their lesson, please remember to :
For your lessons
- Equip him correctly : anorak, hat, mittens or gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues - A snack in the pocket if necessary
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for children on the slopes, compulsory for certain levels (race training, competition, freestyle)
- Avoid following the group and calling out to your child during lessons
- Let the instructors decide about the possible change of level
- Tell us about any health issues your child may have
- Your child is on holidays and the goal is that he has fun and wants to come back. So, respect his rhythm and don't try to make him a champion before his time! Trust our team and listen carefully to their recommendations.
General Recommendations :
For the smooth running of the lessons, please respect the following rules:
- Be provided with a proof of lessons before getting to a private or group lesson meeting point
- Be in time at the start of your lesson
- Have a lift pass
Terms of sale :
- ESF declines all responsibility for material or bodily accidents that may occur to students.
- ESF reserves the right to cancel or combine its group lessons if there are less than 3 people.
- Weather conditions, ski lift breakdowns or other accidents cannot be attributed to the ESF. Consequently, no cancellation or postponement of lessons
- ESF does not insure the students, we advise you to take out ARAVIS SECURITE ski and cancellation insurance